|CFC : We need a system manager, a communication manager and a project consultant.|
Official : [News] - [Publications]
Organisation : [Medolo community] - [Medolo Institute] - [Medolo cooperative]
WorkStreams : [Communication] - [Computing] - [Experts] - [Wiki & Web] - [Management] - [Knowledge Management]
Knowledge : [Background] - [Case Studies] - [Open] - [Observations] - [Bibliography] - [Café]
| This is NOT a work position. It's a free contribution to a non-profit open source project.|
Membership and respect of the values and rules of the project are require.
- Validate (hopefully) the initial choices
- Check security
- Available for questions
- MediaWiki settings (I hate parsoid)
Task to be done (in team)
- Set up the project architecture
- Advises and argument for the system and procedure choices to be made.
- Communication channel
- Nice chap & communicative (I'm not)
- Helpful, patient. A listener.
- A doer, a contributor, full of ideas (but don't impose)
- Has some time (not much but still a little bit)
- Willing to work in team and to give the work and responsibilities to others (no chief)
- Active member of the project, you understand and strictly respect the values and rules (Fundamento)
- English (or Esperanto but this is restrictive), not necessarily first language
- UNIX: Linux (pref Debian)
- System architecture
- System managing of a web server and development servers. Migration.
- Scripting capabilities (ideal with web interface)
- Basic security
- Communication tools
- Language: few among Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby, ...
- mySQL, Apache, Rails, MediaWiki
- WordPress management (not really the system by it would be nice)